Just like other electrical devices, the car battery is the main source of power in every car. Car batteries are the heart of the electrical system in the car. The number one cause of car breakdown can be attributed to battery failure. Which brings us to ask; What makes the car battery fail?
Imagine a World without cars. Tough right? Yes, cars are one of the most widely used means of transportation. We may have experienced it at some point when we tried switching on our cars but failed to come on. A battery can disappoint at any given time.
Factors That Triggers Battery Failure In Luxury Cars
The following factors are factors that allow battery in luxury cars to stop working at its best, and they include:
- Battery\’s Age: It is critical to know that everything on earth has an expiring date, same goes for batteries. When there is a gradual decline in the rate at which the battery performs due to having reactive elements that are not wanted, it can be said to be battery ageing. The battery eventually stood working due to old age owing to the fact why the process cannot be changed.
- Lack of Care: Batteries should be maintained even when not on use, as this has proven to be the cause of battery failure. It is advisable to go through the manufacturer manual guide on how to maintain the battery.
- Discharging: The battery needs to be charged at all times. Although, a car charges itself when the engine runs. When the car is not in use for too long, the battery might discharge itself, which causes battery failure.
- Quality of Battery: Getting your car battery from a reputable company is perfect as there are many substandard batteries in the market, which might be effective for let\’s say a few weeks and finally stops. Low-quality battery reduces its performance.
- Weather: Luxury car batteries are affected by weather be it hot or cold weather. Most luxury car batteries fail during the cold weather, the more reason to maintain it at all times during the cold weather. The hot weather releases fluid in car batteries which evaporates and then causes the battery to fail.
- Mishandling: Mishandling or abuse of the battery such as dropping, fire contact, crushing, too much vibration and others. When you mishandle a car battery, it damages the cell, which in turn reduces battery life.
- Acid: This particular case of battery failure happens when there is the concentration of electrolyte at the lower part, allowing the upper half of the cell to have low quality acid. It happens when the battery is low, which in turn reduces battery performance when not corrected.
- Water Loss: This happens when the battery is used, making the water split into two gas forms, which eventually escapes drying the battery out. Also, when the batteries\’ cells are not sufficient, it impedes the performance of the battery.
STAR BLACK CAR ground transportation service company is committed to every part of our vehicles. We care for our cars up to the latter. Our vehicle batteries are well taken care of to avoid any delay or mechanical breakdown during your ride. We understand that proper maintenance is paramount. We check every necessary part before moving out of the garage. We are one of the best car service companies in Boston. Book your ride with STAR BLACK CAR today.